What we learn
At Rainbow World we are very busy every day! Our children are exposed to a variety of activities and experiences daily, which ensures that they are well balanced, happy children!
- Rainbow World is a Christian pre-primary school that begins every day with prayer and devotions.
- We follow a structured, but informal daily program.
- Pre-school relevant themes are presented weekly as it broadens the children’s general knowledge and language skills.
- One of our classes are based on the Montessori Educational System and five bilingual classes are based on the Traditional education system.
- We spend time daily on creative development, free play, movement and/or music and story time.
- Junior Jive music program is presented on Wednesdays to all children.
- Kwanda Kinetics program is presented on Thursdays and Fridays to all children.
- Phyzz Ed Sports. Phyzz Ed Sportz provides an early foundation for boys and girls ages 2-14 years old, where they will learn many skills and various sports.
- Visits by educational companies are presented quarterly to all children.
- We are open during school holidays, in December we close on the last working day before the 16th.
- Adaptation reports are handed out at the end of the first quarter and full assessment reports at the end of the second and fourth quarters.
- Therapeutic services are available should it be necessary.
What we do every day
- Phyzz Ed
- Make me Super Smart Tuesday
- Junior Jive
- Kwanda Kinetics
- Cycling Friday